Electrothermal afterburner for Cafemino® Electric
Electrothermal afterburner is the latest innovation and complete solution to roast with Cafemino® Electric without any venting; anywhere, anytime.
Great advantages of electrothermal afterburner are:
- No need for venting
- No permits or contractors are needed
- Very low installation cost
- No construction work required
- No smoke emitted
- Power consumption is lower than classic afterburners
- Low and easy maintenance
- Can be connected to previous models of Cafemino® Electric
- Secondary Pipes carry products of combustion (smoke, micro particles, exhaust gasses, etc.) from Cafemino® to electrothermal afterburner.
- Main Power Button is the main power switch of the unit
- Emergency Button shuts down the equipment in the case of an emergency
- Control Panel is equipped with start and stop switches, an a digital temperature controller controlling the afterburner’s heater operation
- Electrothermal Resevoir is the chamber where unwanted products of combustion are collected and conditioned
- Conditioned and completely clean air runs out from the Clean Air Outlet
- Control Panel Fan cools down the electrical circuit elements of the control panel
- Heavy Duty Rolling Cart is equipped with safety brackets to secure the whole unit while transferring in the facility.
- Secondary pipes run exhaust gasses, smoke and other micro particles directly from the top of the chaff collector cyclone to electrothermal afterburner
- All the combustion products are conditioned in the afterburner by electrothermal method
- Cafemino® Electric can be run indoors without any venting equipmentif equipped with electrothermal afterburner
- Special brackets fix Cafemino® roaster on top of the electrothermal unit for completely secure and vibration-free operation
- Electrothermal afterburner is very easy to operate and clean